About dogs and dogsports! Most often in images...not words! In memory of Zephyr...my heart dog.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Addition-New Blog!!



After waiting almost 2 years for this planned litter, she travelled almost 900 kilometers on Sunday to get here! My big surprise!! Welcome Zen!!

The universe has a strange way of looking out for us sometimes. I put a deposit on a puppy from this planned litter back in August of 2008!! Back then I had no idea what would happen to Chase so close before she was to come to our house, and at first I was worried that it was going to be too soon after....but I think the timing is actually perfect. I think the energy will be just the pick me up that Zephyr needs and will be good for my son to learn that as much as Chase is gone new life happens as well.

She has fit in so well too, she has taken to the kids and the dogs, we have fallen in love already.

Follow along with our journey together on her own blog.