About dogs and dogsports! Most often in images...not words! In memory of Zephyr...my heart dog.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sorry! It's been awhile!


Wow! So sorry that I have been away from the computer. The weather has been like summer the past 2 weeks so we have been spending all our time outside in the yard. We have a lot of clearing and clean up of plants to do around here so I have been busy helping my Mom. We are growing alot of our own veggies and fruit this year so that takes time too.


My mom has been busy grooming other people's dogs as well. The good weather seems to prompt people to get them bathed and shaved.


Of course I continue to train for agility, and we have a trial coming up in just over a week, so I will be sure to let you all know how we do. Also we are going to bring out the A-frame and other equipment next week!! I love being able to do agility in my yard!!


1 comment:

Simba said...

Good luck at your tourney! Lucky pup to play agility at home!! ;o)

wags,

Simba