About dogs and dogsports! Most often in images...not words! In memory of Zephyr...my heart dog.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Been so busy!!


Sorry I haven't written in awhile, but we really haven't been in the house much! The weather has been so nice and warm we spend all our time outside with Liam the 2 year old and Mom. Also a few days ago I did a big Canada Day dog sports demo in a huge park with my Mom and Chase. It was so much fun! There were a lot of people watching, and lots of loud music and bands, balloons. I did a disc trial last weekend too but I didn't win any ribbons this time out. I didn't care I still had fun!


I have a couple of photos to share with you of myself and Liam the 2 year old. I LOVE hanging out with him and playing. We play in the kiddie pool, he blows bubbles for me to catch as well he has a bubble mower which is the best. When we are really lucky we go to Grandma's house and we all swim in the big pool. Of course sometimes we just sit quiet together and eat our snack! I can't do dog sports every day so I'm glad to have him to play with.




No comments: