About dogs and dogsports! Most often in images...not words! In memory of Zephyr...my heart dog.

Friday, March 20, 2009

Trick Training

I just thought I would post a few short videos of some of the tricks I know. I have learned lots over the years but these are some basic ones. My Mom feels training tricks is good for building a good working relationship with us, as well as giving us something to do on those indoor kind of days due to bad weather.





First trick is me marching.



Next I will play dead.



This is 3 in 1. First I show my sore paw, then I do "shame" where I put my chin on the ground, and then I sit up and wave.




Now I spin either left or right depending on what my Mom says.



Lastly is a trick to show self control. I creep up to my ball only when I'm told. I must back off when I'm told as well.


I do know more, perhaps I will post them in the future, but this is an example of a few fun ones that I know!!

No comments: