About dogs and dogsports! Most often in images...not words! In memory of Zephyr...my heart dog.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Blue Sky


"An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day"-Thoreau


I couldn't agree more. Here is a happy Zephyr near the end of yesterdays hike. The sky, the clouds just perfect for photos. Zephyr, perfect for photos. And loving that fish-eye lens.

I have an agility trial tomorrow....sort of wishing now I hadn't jumped the gun and entered this one. We are so out of practise, we have not run full courses yet (just got most of my equipment outside) so I know I will not run well. Poor dogs. Well, we will just go and have fun and give Zen some ring time and Zephyr will be his accommodating self. I'm sure as I arrive there in the morning with the sun, and look at the course maps, I will be thinking that I should have gone hiking!!




No comments: