About dogs and dogsports! Most often in images...not words! In memory of Zephyr...my heart dog.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Goodbye Chase


It was with a heavy heart that we said goodbye to Chase on May 12. After several months of declining it was time to help him pass with dignity and put him at ease.

Who would have thought that the terrified little puppy from a pig farm would have such an impact on my life. I feel that I owe him so much. Not only was he my constant friend and companion but he introduced me to dog training and dog sports and in turn so many amazing people and friends.

Thank you to our vet Dr. McLean who came up to our house so that Chase could be in the comfort of his home.
Because I'm better with images than words, here is my tribute to him...

I miss you so much.
Shine on Chaser Bug, I'll see you on the other side.

1 comment:

Raising Addie said...

We are so sorry to see that Chase has moved on.

The tribute video was just beautiful. He was a gorgeous boy who clearly stole the heart of everyone that met him. Thank you for sharing him with us.

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie, Lucie and Hailey