About dogs and dogsports! Most often in images...not words! In memory of Zephyr...my heart dog.

Friday, May 21, 2010

May 16th Agility Trial

Royackers held their May trial this past weekend. I was going to pull as I wasn't really feeling up to it after losing Chase so recently, but I decided that seeing some good friends would be good for me, and getting out would be good for Zephyr (who has been sulking around a fair bit since Chase left.)
Unfortunately I didn't get any video! We started with Master Gamblers and ended up with 76 points and a Q!! Our second class was another Master Gamblers and this time we ran SO well, 96 points and a Q!! What a rush!! Our last class was standard and if I hadn't had a brain lapse on course and sent him over the wrong jump I'm sure we would have done well!! (I haven't done that in so long, I guess a lot on my mind lately).
That was the last trial for us before Regionals next weekend!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

good luck at regionals! I'm sure you'll do awesome!